First, break your app's requirements down into a set of small steps.  For
example, first you need to figure out how to parse JSON into some sort of
data object.  Then you need to figure out how to put that data in a list.
Then you need to figure out how to get your current location, etc...

Work on each step, one at a time.  Do some research yourself and start
coding.  When you run into specific problems ask a specific question about
the problem you are experiencing and explain what you have already tried.

I would also recommend you read this:
http://android-dev-tips-and-tricks.blogspot.com/2012/08/so-you-need-help.html

No one is going to just sit down and write your app for you...

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware