Hello all,

I'm writing an app to read the Gmail contacts from my separate Gmail
groups.  I'm having trouble getting contacts that haven't been sorted yet
(e.g. the "other contacts").  I have no troubles getting the contacts from
"My Contacts" and other groups but I can't even get my app to notice that
this "group" even exists.  Most of my contacts are in this unsorted area
and I would strongly prefer to be able to read them as is as opposed to
moving them to "My Contacts".

If someone could point me in the right direction I would be most grateful.

Thank you.