I request if somebody can understand my question and help , that how i
should create an app that will store address in sqllite database and will
fetch based on specific search word , i also want to understand can i keep
database in remote server and it will sync based on the update button
clicked and will overwrite the existing database on the event, i see there
is already a command in SqLlite android development to do it but i want few
more pointer on creating , search and view in the android apps which
component should i use to achieve the same.