Hi Firedger,

Thank you bringin clarity by way of internal and external.

The one I am refering here is for internal usage. The application I am
refering here has
Main menu list, which has Settings and About and Help as menu items.

On user choosing Settings it would show submenu

Check Updates

On About and Help it would display a Rich Text with Hyperliks to talk
about vendor of the application and how to use the application.

In such impl. is it enough to have one main activity and work on a
model to change the view or Do we need to go for One Activity for Main
Menu, One each for Settings, Help and About.
In one each approach we have to associate a respective view with each
of them and go for intent way to bring them to to life.

In the contex of one each activity approach, we the following
advantages
                - Go with just one activity for the enitre
application, hence no need to think of managing many activities life
cycle
                - AndroidManifest would have only one configuration
                - Switch the view by way of creating views as it
demands and use them
                - if each view needs a context to create it self
properly, pass the paratmers to the constructor of the view, this
would also enhance compile checks and enable maintnace as opposed to
intent key value pair approach.

Closure comparision to J2ME is Canvas which has lifecycle, however
many frameworks recommend one instance of canvas only..

We really appricate your inputs on this.

Regards,
Nagendra