Arjun wrote:

> can you pla tel me the example how to use it in case if get
> ArrayList<view> view= solo.getviews(); is comming  0 i mean
> in this case what is the solution can u give me a example
>
> You should introduce new questions as new topics, but here goes. From a
code fragment it's
impossible to be certain. I've seen timing issues, where Views aren't
rendered yet at the time
'solo' is looking. If you can peg a specific view, say by resource ID
('R.id.foobar'), you can
wait for a view with something like

 boolean gotView = solo.waitForView(solo.getView(R.id.foobar));

'getViews()' returns "an ArrayList of all the View objects located in the
focused Activity or Dialog."

Perhaps your focused 'Activity' or 'Dialog' didn't have any 'View's.

Show us a complete example that illustrates your issue.

http://sscce.org/

--
Lew