thats the point .. if i want to create my own view then i would'nt care for
customizing the AlertDialog theme. i will just create my own alert dialog.
I dont want to create my own view. i just want to change the blue line of
the current alert dialog. If Android Platform does not provides this
functionality and blue line is Hardcoded in the Alert dialog then they
should change it.