I have a table that has a border around each of the table rows. I get a
problem with the border part when text in one column goes onto a second
line, while the text in the other column doesn't. That causes the row that
doesn't have the text wrapped onto a second line to be be shorter and a
black background on the second line. How can I get that row to be the same
height as the other row?
Image of the problem: http://i.stack.imgur.com/E8gu5.png
My code is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ScrollView xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:background="#013567" >

    <TableLayout
        android:id="@+id/tableLayout1"
        android:layout_width="match_parent"
        android:layout_height="match_parent"
        android:shrinkColumns="*"
        android:stretchColumns="*" >

        <TableRow
            android:id="@+id/tableRow2"
            android:layout_width="match_parent"
            android:layout_height="wrap_content"
            android:background="#000" >

        <TextView
            android:id="@+id/textView2"
            android:layout_margin="2dip"
            android:background="#013567"
            android:gravity="center"
            android:text="long text abc 123 ong tex ong tex"
            android:textColor="#fff" >
        </TextView>

        <TextView
            android:id="@+id/textView3"
            android:layout_margin="2dip"
            android:background="#013567"
            android:gravity="center"
            android:text="short text"
            android:textColor="#fff" >
        </TextView>
    </TableRow>

    <TableRow
        android:id="@+id/tableRow2"
        android:layout_width="match_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:background="#000" >

        <TextView
            android:id="@+id/textView2"
            android:layout_margin="2dip"
            android:background="#013567"
            android:gravity="center"
            android:text="short text"
            android:textColor="#fff" >
        </TextView>

        <TextView
            android:id="@+id/textView3"
            android:layout_margin="2dip"
            android:background="#013567"
            android:gravity="center"
            android:text="long text abc 123 ong tex ong tex"
            android:textColor="#fff" >
        </TextView>
    </TableRow>
</TableLayout>