Brendon Drew wrote:
> I do have that listener defined as well. Though again, I'm not getting a
> callback when I touch it.  I do get a call back when selecting an item
> with the trackball.

Besides, on further reflection, I had them backwards, anyway.
Trackball/D-pad movement is "select", tap is "click".

Without more code, I can't give you a solid answer. What you're doing
sure looks good.

Are you sure the issue isn't something inside of viewItem() -- that
you're getting the event but viewItem() isn't responding to it properly
in the click case?

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com