Hi fellow devs,

I'm building an app using the v4 support library. My app has an activity
which contains a grid of 4 ViewPagers (
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/support/v4/view/ViewPager.html)
which in turn contain 3 fragments through which the user can swipe. My
problem is that each of the 3 fragments inside the ViewPagers is
instantiated exactly once instead of once per ViewPager (i.e. 3 fragment
instances instead of 12). For example: in the screenshot bellow I would
expect 3 instances of the TableFragment and one instance of the
BarChartFragment but I get only one instance of the TableFragment and one
instance of the BarChartFragment. I feel this is a bug in the support
library, does anybody know if this is the case or might something else be
wrong?

Best regards,
Jethro Borsje

http://www.jborsje.nl