Even if it's not a spam review, this review posted on Aug 28, 2012 and
stayed on the No 1 review until today. There are other reviews good or bad.
Why don't you show those reviews too. Why your search engine keeps
displaying something against the developers who work very hard to make
Android a good platform. We are looking for a fair review system that are
good for both users and developers.

Thanks