Hi all,

I want to make a install a client certificate on my device which will be
used to authenticate my device's id to a HTTP(not HTTPS) server.

I have a valid client certificate which I can install on my device manually
but cannot detect the certificate .

Please help me in verifying the presence of certificate on my non rooted
device.

Regards
Piyush