Let me describe my problem. I want to start my application when user press
on a link in a Android standard browser. For that I use code from the
article "How to launch the app from the Web
page<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/android-developers/s0DGBknT11o/ehHDOSi1_5wJ>?".

Everything works good when application is installed and I open web browser
and click on the link my application automatically launches. But when my
application isn't installed on the phone and I click on the same link it
shows me 404 ERROR.

Is there any method to do something else in that case or may be I am doing
something wrong. I want following, If my application is installed when user
press on the link amy application must be opened, if my application isn't
installed android store must be opened, or that 404 error must be
redirected.

Please help me, thanks !!!