sharad dixit wrote:

> It may have many reasons but try to change avd RAM size or it may be
> possible your device resolution doesn't fit into PC screen so decrease
> resolution .
>
> Hopefully this works.
>
> albeegeek wrote:
>
>> Hi! Sorry for my bad english, have patience :D
>> I have a problem, on eclipse when i'm using avd when i try to launch a
>> virtual machine whit the characteristic of the nexus7 appears an error
>> message:
>> " Starting emulator for AVD "****.*****"
>> Failed to allocate memory: 8
>> This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
>> way.
>> Please contact the application's support team for more information. "
>> Someone know one solution for this problem?

It may have many reasons, and Sharad's well-meaning answer has a random
chance of hitting yours.

You provide no details, so it's really hard to guess what went wrong.

You might have configured something wrong. You might have given
contradictory attributes to
the AVD. Failing to allocate memory might indeed be a RAM problem or
something else.

You should tell us more than "whit the characteristic of the nexus7", such
as what you actually did.

--
Lew