On Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:18:54 AM UTC-7, Accandme wrote:

> Thanks a lot for your quick reply.
>
> My problem is slightly different. I am not referencing jar files, instead
> I am referencing another Java project.

The command-line way to reference other projects is via their distribution
JARs.
So you should be referencing a JAR file.

> For now i did a hack :
>
> I added in ant.properties this line
>
> extensible.classpath=path/to/project/bin
>

> but if you have a better way to do it, I will be happy to hear it

Yes, reference the JAR.

JARs exist for the explicit purpose of making Java code available to other
projects,
or to the JVM via the Main-Class. Separate projects are separate because
they
make libraries for each other. A Java library is called a JAR.

Alternatively, you can have the build.xml for dependent project B include
the build
for antecedent project A by including or calling the other build from B's.

Read the Ant FM for how to do that.

--
Lew