Hi all devs,

I am currently using handlers to pausing and playing Runnable.

I have two buttons - play and pause.

On pause button click, I want to pause the event/runnable, which I am doing
as follows:

*handler.removeCallbacks(runnable);*
*
*
but this seems to stop my current runnable, and when I play again, that
thread is getting started again, though, I want the remaining one to
complete first.*
*

For eg;
I am having a number of images, which I am playing one by one, with the
delay of 5 seconds each, as well as I am having play pause buttons, which I
use to play and pause.

Now, suppose I click pause button, just after 2 seconds of first image
appearance, and then play again. The next image appears.
But I want the first image to complete its remaining 3 seconds first, and
then to display the next image.

How to do this?

Please, direct me.

Thanks n Regards