On Wednesday, September 19, 2012 10:30:30 AM UTC+3, Afik Gilboa wrote:

> it's probebly a beginners question but i couldn't found it on google..
> I created my first adk file (of my first application) and send it to my
> phone via email..
> after installation I tried to run the app and it immediatly crushed.. no
> clue why..
> any ideas on how to find out what's wrong?

i'm sorry but you should give us more information.
try turning on USB Debugging in your phone and connect it to your pc while
you run it.
don't forget to enable debugging in your manifest file. (something like :
debuggable = "true").
general advice: don't build your app and send the apk to your phone its
slow and it will drive you crazy,instead you should
connect your phone to your pc as i mentioned and press run (in eclipse ).
this way it will automatically enables debug (but you still have to turn on
USB Debugging in your phone).
you should also read about logcat (logging mechanism in android) so you
will know to read it and understand why you app has crashed.
http://developer.android.com/tools/debugging/ddms.html
good luck =]