Usually multi player games are a whole category (there are numerous
books out there on the subject).

Spending on what questions you might have - from hardcore game
(theory) design to graphics and network programming it might be a good
idea to pickup such a book to get a good basic feel of the subject.

To partially/vaguely answer your question: Network based multiplayer
game clients would interact through the local network using sockets
(various types available) and through the "internet" using sockets
communicating with a server (implemented by you or third party). The
trend these days seem to be to include these two options along with a
multiplayer-through-bluetooth option - but depending on your current
experience and/or skill set I would recommend that you focus on one
way of communicating - my personal preferences would be direct socket
communication on a local network - but others might have a different
take on this.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Abedalqader Omar
<abedalqader1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to develop multiplayer game , like any usual games join to room
> game then the score of game sharing with another player.
>
> After I'm searching in Google , what i see i should be start on
> DatagramSocket , in this link
> http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/networking/datagrams/index.html , i
> can create my WiFi internet game throwing DatagramSocket or i need something
> else.
>
> Please let me the steps for this kind of android game

Michael Banzon
http://michaelbanzon.com/