If the proportions of the view are different from the proportions of the
actual image then there is no way you can do this without distorting your
image...  However, if this is not a problem for you then you can specify
your ImageView as follows:

<ImageView
    android:layout_width="match_parent"
    android:layout_height="match_parent"