Hello!

I have a weird problem in my game. I'm using 2 joysticks, one for
shooting/aiming and one for moving my character. For some reason my
multitouch method only registers one movement at a time. The second pointer
gets registered when I press down, but my "ACTION_MOVE" only works for the
first pointer. This is weird cus this means it does take more then one
pointer, but it cant move more then one pointer at the same time. Ive asked
this on gamedev.stackexchange and its been active for about a week, still
no answer.

Will link my code from pastebin: http://pastebin.com/bXsv71kR

If you need further explenation please let me know, I have a tendency to be
a poor explainer.
Thanks!