On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 2:50 AM, Ichsan <ich...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry if it was not clear, but is that clear enough now?

I, for one, have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry. But if you want
to set an alarm based on the user's location changing, you can register a
Location listener to get notified of this fact. If you don't want to drain
battery by having this on all the time, you can set a recurring alarm that
checks the current location every X minutes or hours or something.