Thanks for that I was afraid I may have missed this step while creating the
app. do you know of a tutorial/help that I could get for this. I have a
server that i would love to use http to get information but all the videos
i've found have shown java or php. I need to see how to pull article text,
images and send certain information to a list.

Thanks Again!!!