On Sep 27, 6:02 pm, Adam Lichwierowicz <adam.lichwierow...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Than please advice when exactly (or where in the code to be precise)
> is this moment - since in all of the listeners I have mentioned, the
> Matrix did not gave correct points - the points where the same as if
> the imageview was not rescaled at all. So I.e. Input point 110,50
> (correct on original unscaled bitmap)- output points 110,50 (incorrect
> on the screen)

but better idea is what Kostya suggested: custom ViewGroup, like this:

public class ILayout extends FrameLayout {

        private Button mButton;
        private ImageView mImageView;

        public ILayout(Context context, AttributeSet attrs) {
                super(context, attrs);
                mImageView = new ImageView(context);
                mImageView.setImageResource(R.drawable.test);
                addView(mImageView);
                mButton = new Button(context);
                addView(mButton);
        }

        @Override
        protected void onLayout(boolean changed, int left, int top, int
right, int bottom) {
                super.onLayout(changed, left, top, right, bottom);
                float[] pts = {
                                1, 1, 4, 4
                };
                mImageView.getImageMatrix().mapPoints(pts);
                mButton.layout((int) pts[0], (int) pts[1], (int) pts[2], (int)
pts[3]);
        }
}

here we have an ImageView displaying 5x5 test.png image and a button
which should appear scaled and translated in the centre of ImageView's
image

pskink