Hi all.
I've found a HDP application on Google Play.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.littlesoftware.dnet.bts

I think that It's the only HDP application with HDP API in the world.
It can communicate with these devices.
A&D UC-321PBT-C
A&D UA-767PBT-C
A&D UC-411PBT-C

I don't have any of them.
So I want someone who have these devices to check the steps below.

1.communicate with the device.
2.kill the app proccess or turn off Bluetooth in Android config.
3.try to recommunicate.

If you can recommunicate in step3, the application would unregister
AppConfig correctly.
And we can say that, there are some way to unregister AppConfig correctly
and make HDP application what works fine.

Thanks.