Hi,
I've had an issue for a couple of months now and given that I've come up
against it yet again, I couldn't keep it in two separate sides of my app.
My issue is, I have a black border written as an XML drawable in my
project, and I've used it a lot. I like to use it to mark small "windows"
within my app by using it as a background for my ViewGroups. My issue comes
when the ViewGroup in question is a ScrollView, because the content inside
the ScrollView isn't clipped to the black border of its parent, which looks
pretty ugly. I've tried and tested setting both *android:clipChildren=**
"true"* and *android:clipToPadding=**"true"* in the ScrollView with no
luck. The Android versions I'm testing on are Honeycomb and ICS.
Any suggestions?