Sent from my HTC smartphone on uhh,xuuc Now Networkcu from Sprint!

----- Reply message -----
From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
To: "Digest Recipients" <android-developers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [android-developers] Digest for android-developers@googlegroups.com -
25 Messages in 12 Topics
Date: Tue, Oct 2, 2012 4:48 pm
Today's Topic Summary
Group: http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/topics

Google has received a subpoena seeking information related to Android
applications [2 Updates]
Google cancelled this order. Reason: Other [6 Updates]
how to make a video player. [1 Update]
How can i use both Gallery and Grid views in one activity. [1 Update]
Are onCreate and onRestoreInstanceState mutually exclusive? [1 Update]
Dynamic .APK from GooglePlay store / Android [1 Update]
width of my TextureView [2 Updates]
Exclude dependencies from apk? [7 Updates]
No response for click event on my custom button. [1 Update]
IllegalStateException on dispatchKeyEvent on support library [1 Update]
How does Android handle telephony? [1 Update]
Testing In-app billing [1 Update]

Google has received a subpoena seeking information related to Android
applications

coolbho3k <mike.g.hu...@gmail.com> Oct 02 02:24PM -0700

Unless Google got a legal gag order to keep quiet, they will ALWAYS let you
know if they've given the government your personal information. The FBI
told Google not to notify us but couldn't get a court order to do that.
Google is generally very serious about your personal information. And
Google will fight subpoenas on your behalf.