Hi.
I'm currently trying to integrate some Android native features to a Flash
AIR application.
One of these feature deals with the integration of a native VideoView to
support all the video formats supported by Android devices.
I've tried two things :
- creating a VideoView in a native interface as usual and adding it beside
the Air surface view, but Flash Air seems to force his own view to be in
the front and the videoview becomes visible only after a standby/wakeup of
the device (before doing this, only the sound is played). This solution
works fine with a TextView or Button, so why not with a VideoView ? Any
idea ?
- creating a VideoView and adding it to a PopupWindow. In this case I got
thi exception on the Java side : "Attempted to add window with token that
is a sub-window: android.os.BinderProxy@417a2860.  Aborting." and the
application fire an alert popup saying that the video canot be played. Any
idea ?

Thanks a lot if any idea/suggestion.