Hi,

Actually I´m working in a very important project at UDFJC University In
Colombia. I have an idea--- Create a software application about structural
design...
Do you give me some information of resources what I need for this
development??? The application includes 3D Modeling, calculation of
materials and basic costs module. I´m a little confused about how to start,
what platforms to generate code that is compatible with android and other---

Could you please help me???
Some info, please let me know!!!

Regards!

--
ANDRÉS LEONARDO MOLINA B.
Tecnólogo Mecánico

*P Salva un árbol... no imprimas este e-mail si no es necesario.*