I was make an XML file full of my app's settings, and I became stuck on how
to get the user to select pictures (or take one from the camera). I figured
it would be DialogPreference, but I am not sure how to set it up to give
the user an option to select photos from. Basically I want to know how to
make a thing in a live wallpaper's preference screen that prompts the user
to select photos from the gallery or by capture a photo and save
selected/captured photo list into the app's preferences.