*It will be something like this:*

// Specify the result column projection. Return the minimum set
// of columns required to satisfy your requirements.

String[] result_columns = new String[] { KEY_ID,
KEY_GOLD_HOARD_ACCESSIBLE_COLUMN, KEY_GOLD_HOARDED_COLUMN }; // Specify the
where clause that will limit our results.

String where = KEY_GOLD_HOARD_ACCESSIBLE_COLUMN + "=" + 1; // Replace these
with valid SQL statements as necessary.

String whereArgs[] = null;
String groupBy = null;
String having = null;
String order = null;

SQLiteDatabase db = hoardDBOpenHelper.getWritableDatabase();

Cursor cursor = db.query( HoardDBOpenHelper.DATABASE_TABLE, result_columns,
where, whereArgs, groupBy, having, order);

*Meier, Reto (2012-04-05). Professional Android 4 Application Development
(Wrox Professional Guides) (Kindle Locations 6827-6833). John Wiley and
Sons. Kindle Edition. *