The latest Google numbers on activations per day says over 1 million! Per
day!

But I am not seeing those numbers reflected in my app sales at all. I
pretty much always sell the same amount, every single day. The same amount
for the last year and a half.

Now, that might be a gift horse, that sales keep going at all, but I would
expect when activations go up, that sales would go up in some fashion as
well.

I know my app is pirated like hell and is everywhere if you do a google
search, don't know how bad it is affecting my actual sales or not.

Anyone else have similar experience / thoughts?

-niko