Thanks.I saw this post before and I know that tools:context and
tools;ignore means.But I really want to know how many elements in the new
tools: namespace and how they can be used.

I have asked these in this post
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/android-developers/tools$20namespace/android-developers/iiCQf7cqtfE/hNwhJkzjG54J
Tor Norbye answered part of it but did not give more details.

在 2012年10月15日星期一UTC+8下午12时19分01秒,Nikolay Elenkov写道: