Hi Richard,

Thanks for reply,Yes ofcourse have read that and also tried a tool called
Robotium but my requirement is am doing something with NFC were my testing
should wait and take my NFC tag to be tapped,so this is not happening in
this tool am using.So,need any other tool which does my thing.

Br,
Yogendra G.