Hi,

R u know about how to send and receive the voice call in between android
mobile?. if u know about that please help me

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 3:21 PM, rahul B <tech.rah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My pleasure..
>

> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Tamil Arasi <arasi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi rahul,
>>

>> Thank u for ur code. this code is very useful to me .
>>

>> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 2:54 PM, rahul B <tech.rah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Here I am posting some sample which works fine with me..
>>>

>>> package com.audiotrack;
>>>
>>> import java.io.File;
>>> import java.io.FileInputStream;
>>> import java.io.IOException;
>>> import java.nio.BufferUnderflowException;
>>>
>>> import android.app.Activity;
>>> import android.media.AudioFormat;
>>> import android.media.AudioManager;
>>> import android.media.AudioTrack;
>>> import android.os.Bundle;
>>> import android.util.Log;
>>> import android.view.View;
>>> import android.view.View.OnClickListener;