Hi,
I am working on developing a serialport application for reading data from
the card swipe with the android service for tablets. The scenarios are
firstly on the startup of the tablet the service will start and opens the
serialport and initialization command written on the serialport. On click
of a button the thee swipe command will be written andbefore swipping when
i click on cancel button at the same moment after writting swipe command i
want to write cancel command. I am not sure that is it possible to write
cancel command when the serialport is in read mode after writing swipe
command. Sorry for my bad english. Please help.
Thanks.