Hi
I have written an application which include a service running in the
background, and a GUI that includes (amongst other things) the ability to
make a call to a predefined number.
Now- when the user presses the button to make the call- the call is made
OK- and the screen changes to the phone's GUI. I'd rather the app stays in
view and the phone isn't shown at all really- but I can live with it
briefly showing. However, to return to the application, the user must
manually click the "back buttonĀ£" on the phone. I want this to happen
immediately the call is ringing if at all possible.
I have tried using the PhoneStateListener- which I am already using for
something else (in the service part of the app)- but can't seem to detect
the call being made, and then show the main screen again.

Suggestions would be much appreciated!
Many thanks in advance.