I am using a dynamically loaded 3rd party library. I followed this article
in getting this to work:
http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2011/07/custom-class-loading-in-dalvik.html,

except that I have to access every class/method/field via reflection since
I don't have any interface stubs for the classes I am loading.
Every class I needed so far loads just fine. Now I need to find a method in
one of the classes that has an interface as one of its parameters that is
also part of the library (so I need the Class<?> instance for the
interface).
But when I am trying to load this interface via its name using
DexClassLoader, it fails with a ClassNotFoundException. I verified that I
am using the correct qualified name of the interface and that it is indeed
contained in the library (the original jar and the classes.dex file I
created using 'dx').

Any idea what could be the problem here? Any idea for a workaround?