I'm building up a small app that should mute and unmute the music stream
using the class AudioManager.
When I run the app, it works: clicking on the toggle button I can do the
stuff. The problem is when I mute the stream and close the app.
(the stream is muted now) I start the app and it displays the stream is
muted (fine! ), I click the button to unmute it but it doesn't work.
I've attached the code I used for better understanding)

public void onToggleClicked(View view) {
                switch(view.getId()){
                case R.id.tb_music:
                        if (!isMuted(AudioManager.STREAM_MUSIC)){

audioMgr.setStreamVolume(AudioManager.STREAM_MUSIC, 0, 0);
                        audioMgr.setStreamMute(AudioManager.STREAM_MUSIC,true);

                        }else{

audioMgr.setStreamMute(AudioManager.STREAM_MUSIC,false);

audioMgr.setStreamVolume(AudioManager.STREAM_MUSIC,
(audioMgr.getStreamMaxVolume(AudioManager.STREAM_MUSIC))/2,

AudioManager.FLAG_PLAY_SOUND);
                        }
//other cases
}

public boolean isMuted(int stream){
                boolean value;
                if (audioMgr.getStreamVolume(stream)== 0){
                        value = true;
                }else{
                        value = false;
                }