In my code I am getting this error. I pasted full log cat
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{
sa.app.activity.EmailRegistartion<http://sa.appoptix.com/sa.appoptix.com.activity.EmailRegistartion>}:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(
ActivityThread.java:1970)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:1995)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$600(ActivityThread.java:128)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1161)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4514)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(
ZygoteInit.java:790)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:557)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
at sa.appoptix.com.activity.EmailRegistartion.onCreate(Unknown Source)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:4465)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(
Instrumentation.java:1053)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(
ActivityThread.java:1934)
... 11 more

My oncreate metode contains following code

    super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
    setContentView(R.layout.registration);

    /* To calculate uId in email sending path */
    TelephonyManager teleman = (TelephonyManager) getBaseContext()
            .getSystemService(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);
    sws = new SaWebService();
    deviceId = teleman.getDeviceId();
    uId = deviceInfo();

    re = RegisteredEmail.getInstance(this);
    prefs = getApplicationContext().getSharedPreferences("email_id",
            MODE_PRIVATE);

    btn = (Button) findViewById(R.id.email_submit);
    new_reg = (Button) findViewById(R.id.newuser_signup);
    new_reg.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener() {
        public void onClick(View v) {
            Intent viewIntent = new Intent(
                    "android.intent.action.VIEW",

Uri.parse("http://panel.strategyanalytics.com/default.aspx?mod=registrationfull";));
            startActivity(viewIntent);
        }
    });

    email = (EditText) findViewById(R.id.email);
    email.setOnFocusChangeListener(new OnFocusChangeListener() {
        public void onFocusChange(View v, boolean hasFocus) {
            email.setHint("");
        }
    });

    btn.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener() {
        public void onClick(View arg0) {
            email = (EditText) findViewById(R.id.email);
            emailStr = email.getText().toString();
            new AddTask().execute();
            setContentView(R.layout.main);
            email.setText("");

        }
    });
}

Help me out where I am going wrong. Thanks for help in advance.

Thanks,

Thejaswi