I don't know why it's not worked with me. If I set orientation as portrait
in manifest file I am getting 90 degree rotated image in my preview. But in
the case of landscape orientation I am getting normal image in my preview
while my phone orientation is portrait I know it is 90 degree rotated from
landscape ,  and while saving or drawing  to a canvas I am getting 90
degree rotated image. For this issue I just rotated my image 90 degree
backward. I thought it is better to set the orientation correctly rather
than rotating the image after capture.........