Thanks for your reply*, *Kris

My (3rd party)app was built to install apps on STOCK android via google
play,
What I did was link to Play store by an url like
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fusepowered.google.jawsrevenge
, and when user click INSTALL button the installation will begin.

I am wondering if there is any way to install the app directly &
silently On a stock android without pushing a button.
I've tried the url request send by the install button, but it doesn't work
at all.

the rival company, of course, they won't tell us how they can do it.

thanks again