My needs : If i click or focussed on EditText, it should call Menus . In
Menus, i wanna create two options. That is, normal writing and keyboard
writing.

If user selects keyboard writing, it looks like Android Keyboard. Should be
able to type it from keyboard. And next one, normal writing. This is like
normal.

In Menus, if user selects normal writing then one screen should appear when
it is clicked like MS-Paint application . With pencil , user should be able
to write like we'll almost write in a paint application.

I am new to Android and learning though !

In my code, where should i do all the Functionalities of Menus ?

How could i do this ? Any helps or suggestion greatly appreciated !

And this is my Code :

else if(q.trim().equals("A"))

    {
fillUp=new EditText(context);
fillUp.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() {public void onClick(View
arg0) {
     }});
fillUp.setBackgroundResource(R.drawable.option);
fillUp.setId(9);
fillUp.setOnCreateContextMenuListener(new OnCreateContextMenuListener() {public
void onCreateContextMenu(ContextMenu arg0, View arg1,ContextMenuInfo arg2) {}});
fillUp.setOnFocusChangeListener(new View.OnFocusChangeListener() {public void
onFocusChange(View v, boolean hasFocus) {Toast.makeText(context, "Focused",
Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();if (hasFocus) {
context.getWindow();
context.setSoftInputMode(WindowManager.LayoutParams.SOFT_INPUT_STATE_ALWAYS_VISIBLE);
                }
            }
        });
        fillUp.setLayoutParams(Rl);