I have some code in my app which uses an intent to bring up the built in
Calendar editor to edit the event. It works fine pre ICS, but on Jelly Bean
it only allows me to edit the event's alarms and timezone. The code used is
taken straight from the Calendar Provider documentation:

long eventID = ...;Uri uri = ContentUris.withAppendedId(Events.CONTENT_URI,
eventID);Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_EDIT).setData(uri);
startActivity(intent);

I presume there are fields in the new CalendarContract Calendars and Events
classes which control this but I cannot for the life of me figure out what
combination of values should allow me to call the intent to edit all fields
(except the id).

Can anyone help me out?