Hi all,

I'm a mobile media product developer at a major media company in New
York City, and we are looking for a vendor with experience in Android,
web apps, and mobile in general. I understand Android is new, but if
you've got something out there to see already, that would really help.
Please reply with a brief description of your Android experience and a
link or a word about yourself and your company.

Thanks,
Tom