Hi Experts,
I know Cipher suite TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA is supported by
SSLSocket in Android since Google modified SSLSocket in Harmony JDK by
using JNI to invoke OpenSSL library but unfortunately, SSLEngine
doesn't support TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA because it's using the
default implementation of Harmony JSSE provider. Since BouncyCastle
JCE provider is there in Android platform and it supports AES Cipher,
I am wondering if it's possible to add support for
TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA to SSLEngine by letting Harmony JSSE
provider call BouncyCastle JCE provider? I have already had a try by
adding TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA related code to CipherSuite.java
but I always got strange padding(or MAC) errors. I have no idea what
was going wrong because I am totally a newbie in this area. Could
anyone here please tell me I am going the correct way or not?

Regards,
DH.