Hi,

1) I am developing an application which has very high quality image
contents. To load these images asynchronously I am using

https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader

This library has many options of using memory cache and disc cache. I am
using memory cache in onCreateView() of fragment and clearing the memory
cache in destroyView() of fragments. But still I am facing the
OutOfMemoryException. I have even tried calling Bitmap.recycle() but no
luck.What is the best way to clear the bitmap memory?

2) The application has one local html5 component which is hosed in webview.
The html component rendering is extremely slow in 4.0 and above. I have
tested it with Galaxy Nexus. Its extremely slow. We can see each frame of
animation. I have alredy tried enabling and disabling the hardware
acceleration. But both does not work.How can I handle this?

Sourabh Deshpande.