Hi,

I was wondering if its legal for one company or person to create multiple
Google Play publisher accounts for branding or testing purposes.

For example, lets say a company had a great reputation for making action
titles and they wanted to create a new line of sports titles that are part
of a separate brand within the same company. Would it be against the TOS
for them to create a new publisher account for the sports titles so they
can be distinguished from their action titles?

Another example would be a company that wanted to launch a beta test for an
experimental title without polluting their existing account. Would it be
legal for them to open another account and upload it there?

I've read a couple of answers on Stack Overflow, but it would be nice to
get an official answer.

Thanks,

Mark