Hi,

I have two different package today for the same application:
- one for all languages except hungarian
- one for hungarian language

I did that long time ago when the hungarian language was not proposed as a
description language. Now it's the case, so i would like to get ride of the
hungarian language package.

What would be the best practise for this ? I would like to that the current
user of the hungarian app don't lose the future update of the app.

Thanks for your feedback !