On Feb 3, 7:59 pm, Beshoy Girgis <odsl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think some cool additions to the market would be to be able to rate a
> comment with a thumbs up or down... then from there, show the top ten rated
> comments or what not.. no need to show all 10000000 of them.

I think that would be workable. A button for anyone to report spam for
review would be expensive, but would work as well. Easiest would be
that you, the owner of the app, can delete comments. That would kind
of defeat the purpose of sincere communcation and would essentially
make the comments your ad.

I absolutely disagree that you should be able to block certain users
from getting your app, however stupid they are.