On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:18 PM, Thomas Bouron <tbou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
> I still cannot understand how to handle properly chuncked encoding. It seems
> that AndroidHttpClient do that automatically but it still does not work on
> some configurations...

There was a bug filed for this on the emulator, when used with a proxy.
Search on http://b.android.com.

Does it happen on all devices, only on a certain device, only on the emulator?
If you are hitting a but in the framework (of which HttpClient is a part of)
on some particular version , the only way to avoid is to bundle a
newer version in
your app, or use HttpUrlConnection or some other HTTP client library.

And yes, unless you are doing something special, chunked encoding should be
handled automatically.