Hi,

I'm trying to fetch data from my Local-Server Using an Android App. I
established this using jtds.jdbc Connection. In Emulator It's working fine
and fetching Data. While tried to connect using Android device through USB
it's Giving the Following Error.

    07-05 06:05:32.790: W/Error connection(4660): Network error
IOException: failed to connect to /194.178.100.3 (port 1433): connect
failed: ENETUNREACH (Network is unreachable)

Here is the code which i'm using to connect SQL-Server Database

    Connection conn =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://194.178.100.3:1433/MyDB",
    "sa", "password");

I have Some Proxy Setting in My System i Doubt is that Blocking me while
trying to access Server-Database. While syncing From USB device from my
Computer.
My Operating System is Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1

Please Help me to Solve this issue.

Best Regards
Aadi